Sunday 7 April 2013

Easter

Well, this blog really has been neglected of late.

So, I went to The Netherlands. There will be a whole post dedicated to this, but for now I'll just say it was amazing. Unfortunately, I couldn't access Blogger (internet blocked a lot of things) so this page has been quiet for a while.

Back now!

I didn't get an Easter break because they don't have the long holiday in The Netherlands. While I see my friends have had free time, I've been teaching. It was completely worth it. Unfortunately, full-time placement begins tomorrow. EEK!

I'm attempting to plan lessons, and thought I had it in the bag. Until I've just sat down to arrange y9. I thought I was safe adapting someone else's plans, but they're vague and very very different from the way I'd do things.

Looks like it's going to be a long night. It's a good thing that I've recently gained a liking for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment